Sales Manager Branded Merchandise
My Client, a tech savvy, branded merchandise agency is currently recruiting for a bright and creative Sales Manager to join their expanding team based in Sheffield (S11). Still its infancy, but part of a much larger, well established & highly regarded business, you will be required to establish, develop and lead a team of sales individuals in this forward-thinking, highly regarded business.
What Will You Be Doing
You will have full control of developing of developing a team and your own pipeline of ongoing leads to develop sales of cutting edge promotional products & branded merchandise UK wide.
- Generate & develop own sales leads with SME’s and Corporate businesses, promoting the benefits of the businesses online, automated ordering platform.
- Develop and implement Sales & Marketing strategies with other key members of staff.
- Contact new prospective clients by the way of networking, telemarketing & marketing to establish a positive rapport and convert into new opportunities.
- Work with other departments such as marketing and website development, suggesting areas of improvement and maximising sales wherever possible.
- Handling inbound enquiries via phone and email, following up on potential leads or enquiries.
- Build, maintain and develop existing accounts / clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up selling opportunities.
- Attending client meetings and business network events when required.
- Help to establish and develop a team of sales consultants to grow the business, which includes regular management, coaching and mentoring to ensure any targets set are achieved.
- Manage client expectations, which can include daily & weekly reporting.
- Checking of artwork and wording to ensure merchandise is delivered correctly and to client specification.
The Right Candidate
As a Sales Manager. you must be experienced in winning at all levels, you will be professional, self-motivated, punctual, ambitious and able to build strong, long lasting relationships. To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of B2B sales and business development ideally within a digital marketing, branded merchandise or design environment, although applicants from other sectors will be considered as this position is more about ability and experience in a Sales Management setting. This is a fast paced and challenging role that requires someone who’s not afraid to put the effort in. In return, my client offers a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- A solid understanding of how to grow and develop a leading sales team.
- At least two years proven B2B sales experience, ideally in the marketing environment.
- Be self-motivated and have the desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal at all levels.
- An established network of potential clients, locally or nationally.
- Hold a valid UK driving license
What’s on Offer
The Sales Manager will be rewarded with a basic salary of £35,000 – £40,000 pa which is negotiable DOE + an annual commission structure based on achievements, with a realistic earnings potential of £50k+ in your first year, although this could be much more depending on your drive and determination to succeed.
You must be based within commuting distance of Sheffield, South Yorkshire and have a full UK driving license.
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful.
Apply Today! Send us Your CV...