My Client, an ambitious, multi-award winning and nationally recognised digital marketing agency are currently recruiting for a bright and creative Digital Project Manager to join their expanding team based in Sheffield. The company has grown rapidly year on year and is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the web team to contribute with its continual growth.
The Digital Project Manager will work directly with our clients and internal/external teams to deliver bespoke web-based solutions from project commencement to customer sign-off. Part of the PM role is to also be involved with the sales process, supporting sales of digital solutions. With extensive web and agency experience, the Digital Project Manager will be a highly intelligent and creative thinking individual who is passionate about web solutions and digital marketing, with a commercial streak.
What Will You Be Doing
- Project Delivery: Fully scope out technical solutions and work closely with customers to implement customer projects. Establish success criteria and act as the point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and technical deliverables during the integration. Concurrently managing multiple projects.
- Sales: Along with the Business Development Manager, attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and discuss commercially viable, bespoke solutions.
- Relationship Management: Maintain an ongoing relationship with the client to manage expectations, queries, changes in spec etc. Commercial awareness and ability to identify growth opportunities within the existing client base.
- Team Development: Working with existing team members, identify areas of improvement that help scale the team, implement best practices, and enhance our methodology to deliver high quality web solutions.
- Reporting: Provide accurate and timely monthly information to include – activity reports, project forecasts, KPI’s
The Right Candidate
- Over 5 years of web and project management experience
- Ideally, experience of working within an agency environment
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or Technical Architect
- Project Management skills and experience of working with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent client, development and technical knowledge, expertise with various web publishing environments & architectures and documentation experience.
- Action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems; able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Gravitas to hold and direct internal and external meetings
- Experience of building and motivating teams
- Knowledge of online marketing and other digital marketing channels
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (£30-35k + Bonus) with share options & directorship (within two years)
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 with service
- One “duvet day” per year
- One “charity day” per year
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader
- City centre location with good transport links
- Regular social outings
- Child care vouchers
- Gym discount
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including wii.
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful. To view the position on Reed click here: https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/digital-project-manager-commercial/35813406
Apply Today! Send us Your CV...